Friday 27 June 2014

Weekly Ramble #3 ~ My End-of-Month-Sea-Legs

Hi guys, so I didn't manage to write a weekly ramble last week, though I'm not surprised as I was among the Yorkshire Dales with little-to-no internet connection most of the time. It was like a miracle on the two occasions I actually got it! 

'I'm connected to the universe'

...honestly take a whoooooooole week without even peeking on the internet, that is what you will feel like lol I won't make any dependency jokes here!

So seeing as I don't feel like I've got my sea-legs back home yet I guess this ramble with start with the art from that hol:


I didn't get as much art done as I'd have liked, art or art videos - art because there was more lazy things to be done (it was a holiday after all lol) and videos as I had a really tough time finding ANYWHERE in the Dales that I could record... 

take 46 doesn't even describe it. 

I'm not techy but I guess I'm going to have to give into figuring out how to get and use some better recording equipment if I ever want to record outside. Noisy does not even begin to cover it, every attempt I made failed, so I don't have as many videos as I hoped but fingers crossed I'll manage to make a couple:

Here's a sneaky peek snapshot of one that will happen....shhhh

And here's one last bit of craftiness from my hols:
Knitted garlands around the towns,
Tour de France is coming to the Yorkshire Dales...and boy are they up for it!!
Lovely decorations are everywhere

I'm also in the process this weekend of making my July video for next months challenge in my free Monthly Challenge Group on Journal Workshops. Here's a sneaky peek at that before I get to it:

'hmmmm before you get to it??'
Yep before, guess you'll have to check out that in the group 1st July =)

So that's it from me for now, I have a weekend of video and art making and hopefully an attempt to get my sea-legs again before it's July. JULY! waaaaaaaaaah? maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!!

bye, bye, bye, bye, bye xx


2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you are getting out and enjoying life.
    Barb
    USA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennibellie you just make me so happy. Every time I watch one of your videos I get a boost of creative inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...