Thursday 17 November 2011

AEDM & NaNoWriMo Day 17

Today's creation for AEDM is:
The finished recycled art journal - well I have to fill it, but I've finished making it.
I can't tell you how pleasing it is to see lovely useful things crop up from the recycling bin, it's quite addictive
I've nearly completed the video tutorial on how to make it, but rather than rush the editing and have a video I'm not proud of, I'm going to post it tomorrow and have another day to tweek. So please come back tomorrow if you want the low down :)

(And a frigate is a boat I believe, but in this quote I think ED's meaning is 'vessel'. I've only had one person view this book and already had the question asked - with a look similar to someone searching for my sanity! Geez)

Day 16's final word count for NaNoWriMo was: 980, (though for some reason my NaNoWriMo counter decided it would not add any more than 469 words - it's trying to sabotage me, I know it lol)  totalling: 17,231.
I'm not worried, me worried? No, I'm not worried lol (can't you tell?) Only 33,000 still to go Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhh

10 comments:

  1. I love this. It's been a while since I hand-made a book, although I have 2 UFO's sitting in my journal pile. Maybe I should dig them out at the weekend.

    x

    P.S. Don't tell a sailor it's a boat or you'll get hung. It's a ship ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - that journal is amazing. I'm looking forward to the video since I've never made a book and just can't get my head around how it would be done. What's the word count thing about? I must have missed the post explaining that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow... I look forward to the video...I agree with Terrie...so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your journal is gorgeous!!! I love all the bling that you add....oh and I like the quote too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You still have two weeks. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I could see the details of the pages - this book looks beautiful. I'll be back to check out your video! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The color the drawing and the idea to make booklets is just amazing! love ur work

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love your recycled journals and can't wait for the video.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...