Saturday 12 November 2011

AEDM & NaNoWriMo Day 12

Today's creation for AEDM is:
Shock Horror, more beads 
I've been going bead-making crazy, and as they've multiplied they've had to leave the box I had turfed some sequins out of yesterday and move into this bigger box, which today I've turfed some gems out of. Some of these beads are over 2 inchs long! When the glaze arrives I'm going to be glazing for days by the looks of it.
So I also made this:
It is a bespoke glazing unit complete with drying rack (or a lump of clay with holes in it!). My little polystyrene heart I have been using just isn't big enough to fit a lot of beads on at a time. I can't wait for it to dry so I can paint it!

Day 11's final word count for NaNoWriMo was: 1,653

Totalling: 14,214, I'm still below the target line but you know I'm not too stressed about it now, I've gotten into the flow of writing daily (and blogging daily too) which for me is quite a big feat.

I can't believe it's nearly the end of week 2 of these challenges, what the frigs going on? Thanks for visiting, hugs Jennibellie x

13 comments:

  1. That's a cool stash of paper beads! I have no idea what the bespoke glazing unit does or how it works but you have certainly piqued my curiosity.

    Yes, we're nearly at the halfway mark...how great is that?!

    Happy creating,
    Serena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your nice comments on my blog. I love your beads. I also started following you. Greetings, Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Enjoy your glazing! Fab looking paper beads btw! Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh those beads look fantastic! What a collection :) And your glazing tablet is a great idea.
    Thanks for visiting my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The glazing piece is an excellent idea. I usually string them on the odd occasion when I glaze mine.

    Nice collection.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome beads! I want to put them on the floor and roll around in them like a cat! LOL BTW - I finally got around to completing "The Versatile Blogger" assignment and you're mentioned in my Weekend Journal post :o) Thanks again - Hugs! Angelia
    http://angeliasartjournals.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for filling me in on what a bespoke glazing unit is. When I made paper beads, we used a block of polystyrene and some toothpicks...I like your bespoke glazing unit idea a whole lot better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh. Beads. It's like a little (ok, kinda little, at least until you move to the next larger box...) beady treasure chest!

    ReplyDelete
  9. my interest is also piqued...love beads..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your lump of clay with holes in it is really cool. I coulda used one of those today! I'm proud of how well you're keeping up! Keep creating~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Time is flying by so quickly.... and you are going to be glazing forever!!!! will be very zen and calming I am sure... still haven't googled how to make them ... will get there eventually I am sure xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful beads and a brilliant idea.
    I keep getting 'delivery failure' notices when i leave you a comment. I leave one every day. If you get this one could you let me know?
    Gwen xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...