Friday 11 November 2011

AEDM & NaNoWriMo Day 11

Today's creation for AEDM is:
I seem to be doing my best this month to get my horrid journal completed.

Day 10's final word count for NaNoWriMo was: 1,386
Totalling: 12,561
Not the great surge of words I wanted yesterday but I got a little sidetracked and then last night and today all I seem to be interested in is making paper beads:

Not that I mind, I kicked my sequins out of this box today and now have a whole new heaps of beads that I didn't have yesterday:
Now I've just got to wait for a new bottle of glaze to arrive so I can bling them all up with glitter, gems and studs.
I find it so relaxing making these out of my scraps and watching all shapes and sizes appear, think I'm going to go make some more. 
Thanks for visiting, much love Jennibellie xx

14 comments:

  1. More power to you on the novel writing!

    The beads are so pretty! I have seen paper beads made before, but have never tried them myself. They are so lightweight and a great way to use up scraps...I'll have to keep that in mind. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous collection of paper beads.
    What does nanowrimo stand for?
    Gwen xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some pretty beads! I especially love the picture where they are all nicely organized in a container. Who needs words when there's beads to be had? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! That's awesome on the writing! Love the beads...so cool! Love the journal page too...TWEET!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh....I love your box of paper beads...so cool! And your bird is delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those paper beads are awesome! I can't wait to see what they look like with glitter and other shiny things on them. *Drools.*

    ReplyDelete
  7. The journal page is gorgeous, and loving the colours on the beads. Paper beads are a great way of keeping kids occupied at camp :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the beads, the colours are gorgeous, I want to make some, looking forward to seeing the blinged up version. Blessings, Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  9. I didn't read about your journal being horrid, but I think it looks pretty great!
    Beads are very interesting!!
    xo
    lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love making paper beads but mine have never turned out as pretty as yours. the geometrics in the last picture are especially stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like your journal, especially your bird. And your beads look beautiful!

    What glaze do you use on them?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jennibellie...thanks so much for commenting on my blog...I appreciate it very much.....= )

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have never heard of paper beads... I seem to be the only person who hasn't!!!! I am heading over to youtube to see if I can find a tutorial... you never cease to amaze me with the gazillion ways you express yourself and your creativity!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yeah! Love the beads. I've never made them, but always been fascinated.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...