Thursday 10 November 2011

AEDM & NaNoWriMo Day 10

Today's creation for AEDM is:


A video I made yesterday (I know, cheating a little, but today I really want to work on getting my NaNoWriMo word count up - now I no longer feel like is someone sucker punching me, repeatedly!) It is a video on some journals I made with the tutorial I did on how to make 100% recycled journals. I've shown these three journals before on my blog but not youtube so I uploaded for my subscribers on there to see, and hell it does take some (very little) editing skill, so I say it's creative enough for AEDM lol. I also did start making a few journals, so I have technically had my daily diet, but they're just a pile of mess at the moment so no point showing you them yet :)

Day 9's final word count for NaNoWriMo was: 1,769

Totalling: 11,175, still off target but I've broke double figures so right now I'm happy.

Happy Thursday Everyone, Jennibellie :) xxx

7 comments:

  1. Hi Jennibelle,

    Yes, your video would definitely count as a creative art endeavour...I will watch it straight after posting my comment. Thanks for sharing it with us.

    I'm so glad you caught up some with Nanowrimo as I know it was playing on your mind. Well done!

    Happy AEDM,
    Serena :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had a quick look at your video and I will go back to finish it later. It is really good, thank you!
    I would say it is very clar and well explpained...fantastic!
    Gwen xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, both AEDM & NaNoWriMo! We have both going on in our home, but not by the same person. Admiration...

    The tutorial is great. Very easy to understand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The journals in the video are fabulous!! I love painting directly on book pages as well, just love the look of text showing through!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Jennibellie! I always love your videos...partly because of that awesome accent! But mostly because - well - you know I love your art!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am literally counting the days until I have accumulated enough cereal boxes to try this...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I watched both your videos and am so impressed with your recycled journal and that you are doing the nanowrimo, too! I am your newest follower. :):)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...